What we do
At Streamline, we thrive on getting the most from technology investments by pairing visionary thinking with effective strategizing.
Streamline Control was founded in 2011 and has over a decade of experience providing modern industrial control systems, working with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and best-in-class operational technologies. We’ve come up with an industry-leading delivery methodology using IIoT solutions for the energy, utility, and manufacturing sectors.
Who are Intermediate Controls Engineers?
Streamline Intermediate Controls Engineers are highly talented and driven individuals who typically have skills and experience similar to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Training and/or Experience on Honeywell Experion system and C200/C300 controllers.
- Skillful knowledge of programming and configuration of the Honeywell C200 or C300 controllers.
- Skillful knowledge of development and configuration of network and graphical user interface on Honeywell Experion Control system.
- Experience with hardware systems including but not limited to A-B PLC5, A-B Control Logix.
- Knowledgeable in historical systems such as OSI PI.
- Good understanding of software server technology based on the Microsoft Windows Server platforms.
- Good knowledge of communication hardware and protocols including but not limited to Ethernet, Honeywell Networks, MODBUS, Rockwell Networks.
- Good understanding of IP networks and application to Honeywell and Rockwell systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, devoted attitude, willing to share knowledge and skills and cross-train with peers for support.
- MQTT and IoT Knowledge
- Familiarity with PLC platforms
- Experience with:
- AVEVA Enterprise SCADA
- OSIsoft/AVEVA PI
- Honeywell Experion
- Modbus TCP/IP
- CC-Link IE
- HART protocol
- Foundation Fieldbus
- SERCOS interface
What to Expect as an Intermediate Controls Engineer
As an Intermediate Controls Engineer, you will design, develop, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain automated control systems using technologies such as ControlLogix and HMI platforms.
Other job responsibilities look like:
- Monitor control system networks and configure Honeywell Experion systems with C200 and C300 Controllers
- Perform preventative maintenance on Honeywell Experion Systems and associated hardware/Software.
- Coordinate with instrumentation and electrical to commission, troubleshoot, and make changes to Honeywell Experion control systems.
- Graphical user interface development on Honeywell Experion DCS
- Develop comprehensive documentation for control systems designs, modifications, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to meet project objectives.
- Adhere to enforce industry-specific regulations and standards.
- Provide technical support for control systems, including on-site operational assistance.
- Train and mentor junior controls engineers.
- Available to work on-site in the Fort Saskatchewan area as needed.
Become part of our difference
If this position sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!send us your resume