- Current inventory. Up-to-the-minute tank volumes can be made available to schedule, marketing and other corporate personnel. Product availability can be provided to trucking operators to minimize potential wait times at facilities.
- Vibration analysis. Vibration data can be made available for analysis by AI and machine learning applications.
- Power optimization. Controllers and schedulers can evaluate facility power usage in real-time, allowing them to make decisions related to pump schedules, increasing efficiency and lowering costs significantly.
- Product batch information. Schedulers have access to real-time data on where product batches are in the system and when and where they will be delivered, improving responsiveness and overall efficiency.
- Real-time alerts. Get on-time alerts from the field, enabling a fast response to unplanned, unscheduled operational events.
We understand your challenges
With the long-term struggles that the oil and gas industry has been facing, evolution today is more critical than ever. Low oil prices, regulation challenges, ever-increasing costs, and other challenges need innovative solutions; there is no leeway for downtime.
On top of it all, outdated technology in the industry demands expensive and complicated maintenance. We can assist you in developing a technology roadmap that will future-proof your digital systems.
Read the success story on our most recent project.
The Streamline approach
Technology works because of increased automation; it transforms outdated methods into new, more efficient digital processes. Using methodologies and well-thought-out techniques developed over many years, Streamline can help oil and gas organizations overcome their hurdles with effective and innovative strategies. Digital transformation is now no longer optional; it is necessary. Organizations are being pushed to transform the way they do business to move forward.
Streamline has deep technical expertise and business knowledge to implement and maintain SCADA to meet your operational data needs. We will assess and build strategies and roadmaps and implement technology to deliver operational excellence. Throughout the process, we will be with you, providing support and care for your business from start to finish.
At Streamline, your success is our ultimate goal.
Modernizing Data Gathering and HMI Platform for a Data Van
Examples of use cases with middleware technology
- Current tank volumes. Up-to-the-minute storage tank volumes can be made available to operations personnel to schedule oil runs efficiently and needed.
- Gathering system control. Control gathering systems in near real-time, creating efficiencies.
- Operations optimization. Controllers and schedulers can evaluate well site power usage in real-time, allowing them to make decisions related to operational schedules, increasing efficiency and lowering costs significantly.