What we do
At Streamline, we thrive on getting the most from technology investments by pairing visionary thinking with effective strategizing.
Streamline Control was founded in 2011 and has over a decade of experience providing modern industrial control systems, working with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and best-in-class operational technologies. We’ve come up with an industry-leading delivery methodology using IIoT solutions for the energy, utility, and manufacturing sectors.
Who are SCADA Developers?
SCADA Developers are highly talented and driven individuals who typically have skills and experience similar to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Diploma in Computer Engineering Technologist or Computer Technologist
- Experience working with SCADA or IoT systems
- Gold certified in Ignition
- Experience developing HMI and displays for SCADA platforms
- Good knowledge of Industrial communications/networks with demonstrable knowledge around Industrial protocols and architectures such as Modbus, OPC and MQTT
- Experience developing applications and scripts using Python, C#, VB, or Java
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new technologies, programming languages and SCADA platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working with Industrial Communication equipment such as cellular modems, industrial radios, edge devices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with IT infrastructure, including active directory, VMWare, Hyper-V, or Azure
What to Expect as a SCADA Developer
As a SCADA Developer, you will create, implement, and support innovative technology solutions for Ignition, IIoT, SCADA systems, and middleware.
Other job responsibilities look like:
- Configure and test Ignition systems
- Provide on-going support of client’s SCADA systems
- Development of displays, dashboards, and HMI with Ignition perspective and vision
- Configuration and support of Ignition SCADA systems
- Configuration and support of MQTT and Edge computing ecosystems
- Analyze and solve complex client problems through creative and innovate solutions often acting in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity
- Regular interaction with clients and project teams
- Documentation including design, testing and user manuals
Become part of our difference
If this position sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!send us your resume