What we do
At Streamline, we thrive on getting the most from technology investments by pairing visionary thinking with effective strategizing.
Streamline Control was founded in 2011 and has over a decade of experience providing modern industrial control systems, working with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and best-in-class operational technologies. We’ve come up with an industry-leading delivery methodology using IIoT solutions for the energy, utility, and manufacturing sectors.
Who are Strategic Partnerships Executives?
Streamline’s Strategic Partnerships Executives are highly driven and motivated individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a sales or business development capacity in the IIoT, industrial automation, operational technology and SCADA systems
- Strong understanding of the technology platforms we employ (Inductive Automation Ignition, AVEVA Enterprise SCADA, and AVEVA PI System)
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, manage and secure new opportunities
- Proven ability to develop new client relationships and grow existing accounts
- Proven ability to maintain and manage positive relationships with channel partners, clients and day-to-day maintenance of the CRM (HubSpot)
- Execution and delivery of sales campaigns and experience in cold outreach that deliver results
- Strong network in the energy, utility, or manufacturing sectors in North America would be considered an asset
What to Expect as a Strategic Partnerships Executive
Streamline is looking for an enthusiastic Strategic Partnerships Executive to become part of our difference, where you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the leadership and marketing teams to identify, qualify, manage, and close new opportunities
- Understanding clients’ business needs and working with the leadership team to provide sustainable and long-lasting solutions
- Establishing rapport with current and prospective clients and growing Streamline’s business by researching assigned clients and possible contacts to grow accounts and meeting and building relationships with new and existing contacts within specified accounts
- Facilitating prospective client projects by working with delivery teams on scoping, estimating, and creating quotes and proposals
- Develop effective sales plans and campaigns and executing them
- Tracking, updating, and managing sales pipeline within our CRM system in Hubspot
- Contribute to the development of quotes and proposals for all prospects, including RFP submissions
Become part of our difference
If this position sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!send us your resume