The Streamline approach
At Streamline, our team of Operational Data Specialists have over 25 years of experience integrating PI Systems. We have leveraged PI MQTT and PI MQTT with Sparkplug-B to integrate into a larger IoT infrastructure.
The AVEVA PI System (formerly OSIsoft) is a global leading industrial data management platform that organizations across the world trust to make well-informed critical operational decisions. A gold standard for operational data systems, the PI System enables organizations to digitally transform data into valuable real-time visualizations to gain meaningful insights and increase organizational efficiency.
What we do
We work with you to understand your challenges, provide guidance and advice to find
the best solution so you get the most out of your data and technology investments.
- Design, configuration, and commissioning of new PI systems
- Registered AVEVA Integrators
We work with you to design and deliver the best architecture to meet your needs.
With a focus on minimizing cost, while delivering the most capability, your business
goals are our priority. Streamline’s team of professionals has experience integrating
multiple third-party applications with PI Systems such as production accounting
systems, Kepware and Microsoft Azure.
- PI Server integrations with preferred database
- PI System Network architecture. IT/OT Convergence.
- PI Asset Framework
- PI Server configuration
We believe that data can be both functional and beautiful. Our engineers, subject
matter experts, and graphic designers build PI displays and dashboards with your
business and the users first and foremost.
- PI System visualization applications (PI Vision, Microsoft Power BI, PI Integrator for Business Analytics)
- PI Datalink
- PI Processbook (retired) migration to PI Vision
- Third-party reporting dashboards
Streamline has expertise in house that understand the end-to-end picture of the PI ecosystem. We are here to assist you in building robust data acquisition systems and help you organize, structure, and manage your operational data.
- OSISoft Cloud Services
- PI Edge
- PI Interfaces, including integrations with third-party OT devices
- Communication protocols (OPC UA, OPC DA, MQTT, Sparkplug, Modbus, etc.)
Our support services are here to further maximize your investments, including optimization and tuning, migration, upgrades, and administration; and provide general support for any technical issues that may occur.
- Ongoing support as new products and technology are released
- Software updates/patches
- PI administrative work
- PI Network maintenance