What we do
At Streamline, we thrive on getting the most from technology investments by pairing visionary thinking with effective strategizing.
Streamline Control was founded in 2011 and has over a decade of experience providing modern industrial control systems, working with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and best-in-class operational technologies. We’ve come up with an industry-leading delivery methodology using IIoT solutions for the energy, utility, and manufacturing sectors.
Who are SCADA Telecommunications Specialists?
SCADA Telecommunications Specialists are highly talented and driven individuals who typically have skills and experience similar to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or a related field or Technology Diploma and related experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SCADA telecommunications systems
- Strong understanding of SCADA protocols such as DNP3, IEC60870-5-104, Modbus, etc.
- Experience with network design and configuration, including TCP/IP and serial communications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of Pathloss 5.1 or greater considered an asset
What to Expect as a SCADA Telecommunications Specialist
Streamline is seeking an experienced SCADA Telecommunications Specialist to join our team. You will design, implement, and maintain SCADA telecommunications systems.
Other job responsibilities look like:
- Design and implement SCADA telecommunications systems
- Design and implement microwave backhaul systems
- PM Radio Tower builds. Including regulatory details
- Perform regular maintenance and upgrades on existing systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with the SCADA telecommunications systems
- Work with other teams to ensure seamless integration of SCADA telecommunications systems with other systems
- Develop and maintain documentation for SCADA telecommunications systems
- Stay current with new technologies and advancements in the field
- Evaluating and documenting existing Field Network systems
Become part of our difference
If this position sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!send us your resume